Tuesday, September 30, 2014
The devil wears Prada (Blind Item)
This bitch is feeling richie rich she thinks she's better than anybody else very annoying ugh!!Everytime I see her face I feel like I'm going to puke I'm like I'm over with her shit! She has this southern-ish accent from the south of Texas..she used to live a simple life then Just got rich when she inherited all the fortune from her late father. So to make the long story short she is basically a hoe she like banging lots of dicks got pregnant out of wedlock at 18 and the worst happened to her life was when her baby daddy slash sugar daddy left her for another baby mama..This hoe slash wich is full of insecurities she didn't even finish high school and she had a nerve to brag about going to university to take law I'm like really girl? You better finish your high school and get a fucking diploma first girl before you enter college..and oh by the way she married a loser slash douchebag what a perfect combo to begin with.she likes to compete with everybody's business its like competing with nobody...in short cray cray!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment